Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Solutions for Samsung Galaxy S4 Charging and Overheating Issues

Solutions for Samsung Galaxy S4 Charging and Overheating Issues

While not as common as other issues in our other troubleshooting series, there has been a considerable number of other users who report charging problems for quite some time now. We have decided to come up with a special thread to provide our proven solutions for Samsung Galaxy S4 charging and overheating issues. If you have charging or overheating problems not mentioned in this post, kindly send us an email so we can publish them and their solutions.

PROBLEM : SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SLOW CHARGING AND OVERHEATING ISSUES

 am traveling around the USA and I really need your help! ( I’m from Israel ). My phone started having some problems this week starting on Sunday – when I charged the phone its percentage would not go up but down until the phone eventually died.

I don’t know if it is the charging that became slower or the phone working harder and draining more battery. I turned the phone off and charged it only when it was turned off – that was the only way I could gain some battery.

The day the charging worked occasionally but most of the times I had to turn it off if I wanted it to charge.

I gave my phone to ubreakifix and they gave it back 2 days later saying there is no problem.

The same problems were still there and today – Friday it stopped working completely, not even charging a bit. I’ve tried two different batteries and a few different chargers. Now it turned on again while I’m writing this email but its still charging to slowly when it’s on. Thank you so much! — Chagai

Solution: Hi Chagai. The first thing that you must do here is to identify the real reason for your charging problem. Because you have tried using different chargers and batteries already, the issue may either be on the software or hardware side. Here are the concrete things that you can do to try to rectify this problem:


No comments:

Post a Comment